June 22, 2011

Album cover + tracklist: Vakill - Armor Of God

If you like word play and punchline rap then Vakill is for you. This guy already has two real solid albums under his belt, so you know he's gonna deliver on this too. Check the tracklist after the jump. I'm really digging the fact that he's got Jake One production this time around. 
EDIT: I posted the wrong tracklisting the first time. This new one I got from the Molemen site, so it's good. 

1. Intro
2. Hi Ate Us (prod. by Panik)
3. Armor Of God (prod. by Jake One)
4. Mean Mug Muzik (prod. by Panik)
5. Sick Cinema (prod. by Panik)
6. Heavy (prod. by Panik)
7. Endless Road ft. Vizion (prod. by MGI)
8. The Apology (prod. by Joe Blow)
9. Wild Wild (prod. by Bluntologist)
10. Beast Ballad ft. J.U.I.C.E., Rhymefest, Nino Bless, Crooked I (prod. by Panik)
11. Appetite To Kill (prod. by Panik)
12. You Don't Know ft. Astonish (prod. by Panik)
13. I Came 4 U (prod. by Panik)
14. Armorgeddon (prod. by Jake One)
15. A Lynched Legacy (prod. by The Sheppard)
16. Bi-Polar (prod. by Memo)
17. Proof (prod. by Jake One)

No comments:

Post a Comment